Posted By: MbaNotesWorld
February 2, 2009
- Promote confidence in, and create a favorable image of, a product or organization in the eyes of the general public, bankers, customers and suppliers.
- Increase understanding of an a organization , its scope and products.
- Bring the organization and its products to the attention of those it wishes to reach, and to do so beneficially.
- Generate more business and profits.
- Press relations or press agency: Creating and pacing newsworthy information in the news media to attract attention to a person, product or service
- Product publicity: Publicizing specific products
- Lobbying: Building and maintaining relations with legislators and government officials to influence legislation and regulation.
- Investor relations. Managing relationship with shareholders and others in the financial community.
- Development. Public relations with donors or members of non-profit organizations to gain financial or volunteer support.
Be the first to comment on "Public relations objectives"