KM is beneficial especially in both social and business segments. Here are to few examples where KM could provide great benefits:
1. Coping with natural disasters
2. Safety in aviation/railways
3. Research and education
1. Research and Development – faster solutions and reduction of redundant research
2. Design and Development- by allowing easier access to past design documents, best practices and better designs become available, faster, making faster deliveries gaining a competitive edge for the organization
3. Operations- problems reported from the field greatly aid in improving manufacturing practices and add to product quality
4. Cultural Change- from striving to create and own ideas and objects- to sharing improving and reusing, in addition to create new ideas and objects.
Be the first to comment on "Examples where Knowledge Management can offer greatest benefit"