Well you might ask me what are few of the goals out of the set of 52 goals? Well, to briefly put some goals:
- Persuade the prospect to visit a showroom and ask for a demonstration.
- Build up the morale of the company’s salesforce.
- Facilitate sales by correcting false impressions, misinformation and other obstacles.
- Announce a special reason for buying NOW (e.g., sale).
- Make a brand identity known and easily recognizable.
- Provide information or implant attitude regarding benefits and superior features of brand.
According to the DAGMAR approach, the communication task of the brand is to gain: