- Telling the market about a new product.
- Describing available services
- Suggesting new uses for a product.
- Correcting false impressions.
- Informing the market of a price change.
- Reducing buyers’ fears.
- Explaining how the product works.
- Building a company image.
- Building brand preference.
- Persuading buyers to purchase now.
- Encouraging switching to your brand.
- Persuading buyers to receive a sales call.
- Changing buyer perception of product attributes.
- Reminding buyers that the product may be needed in the near future.
- Keeping the product in buyers’ minds during off seasons.
- Reminding buyers where to buy the product.
- Maintaining top-of-mind product awareness.
Be the first to comment on "Advertising objectives"