These goals may pertain to sales, image, attitude, and awareness.
- Persuade a prospect to visit a show room and ask for a demonstration.
- Build up the morale of the company’s sales force.
- Facilitate sales by correcting false impression, misinformation and other obstacles.
- Announce a special reason for buying now’s (price, discount, premium and so on).
- Make the brand identity known and easily recognizable.
- Provide information or implant attitude regarding benefits and superior features of brand.
Be the first to comment on "6 Goals of the DAGMAR Approach"