New Product :-
A good, services or idea that is perceived by some potential customers as new.
Adoption Process :-
The mental process through which an individual Passes from first hearing about an innovation to final adoption.
Consumer go through five stages in the process of adopting new product.
01. Awareness :- The consumer becomes aware of the product but lacks information about it.
02. Interest :- The consumer seeks information about the new product.
03. Evaluation :- Consumer consider whether trying the new product makes sense.
04. Trail :- The consumer tries the new product on a small scale to improve his or her estimate of its value.
05. Adoption :- Consumer decides to makes full and regular use of the new product.
This model suggests that the new products marketer should think about how to help consumer move through these stages.