DEF: Non written communication is referred to as oral communication .
CHARACTERISTIC OF ORAL COMUNICATION :
1. Know the purpose before reporting
2. Know to collect , classify interpret and organize our material .
3. Use the visual aids
4. Orient the listener in the beginning, give details in the text and summarize at the
5. Easier to express .
6. Speak more for more practice in speaking and expressing .
7. Accent must be correct, spelling and punctuation are no problem
8. Easy to adjust the message .
9. Have the aid of facial expression , tone of voice and gestures in expression .
GIVING SPEECHES AND ORAL PRESENTATION :
There are four methods
1. Extemporaneous method:
Speaker communicates on the groundwork of pre-planned outlines or notes e.g. comments, quotations, statistics, facts, figures ,etc.
2. Manuscript reading method:
Speakers often looks at his audience, and sometimes speak out of written manuscript to emphasize and elaborate some point .
3. Memorization Method:
Speaker communicates by memory . Before delivering the speech , must has the theme of the message .
The speakers communicates, training the message . It refers to without preparation .
Be the first to comment on "ORAL COMMUNICATION"