Information:- the collection and dissemination of persuasiv communications about potential and current .customers, competitors and other actors and forces in the marketing environment.
Promotion:- the development and dissemination of persuasive communication about the offer designed to attract customers.
Negotiation:- the attempt to reach find agreement on price and other terms so that transfer of ownership or possession can be affected
- Ordering:- the backward communication of intentions to buy the marketing channel members to the manufacturers.
- Financing:- the acquisition and allocation of funds required to finance Inventories at different levels of the marketing channel.
- Risk taking:- the assumptions if risks connected with carrying out the channel work.
- physical possession:- the successive storage and movement of the physical products from raw materials to final customers.
- Payment:- buyers paying their bills through banks and other financial Institutions to the sellers.
- Title:- the actual transfer of ownership from one organization or person to Another.