Posted By: MbaNotesWorld
July 10, 2016
- Exploring and determining the vision of the company in the form of a vision statement.
- Developing a mission statement of the company that should include statement of methodology for achieving the objectives, purposes, and the philosophy of the organization adequately reflected in the vision statement.
- Defining the company profile that includes the internal culture, strengths and capabilities of an organization.
- Critical study of external environmental factors, threats, opportunities etc.
- Finding out ways by which a company profile can bematched with its environment to be able to accomplish mission statement.
- Deciding on the most desirable courses of actions for accomplishing the mission of an organization.
- Selecting a set of long-term objectives and also the corresponding strategies to be adopted in line with vision statement.
- Evolving short-term and annual objectives and defining the corresponding strategies that would be compatible with the mission and vision statements.
- Implementing the chosen strategies in a planned way based on budgets and allocation of resource, outlining the action programs and tasks.
- Installation of a continuous compatible review system to create a controlling mechanism and also generate data for selecting future course of action)
Be the first to comment on "10 Steps in Strategy"